About Me

My photo
Cairo, Egypt
Hallo in my web page my name is Tadrous Magdy her I show you my work in Graphic, vfx, vedio and sound editing. when ever I have any time I will make tutorials and making of my work. in this page you will find links to a lot of useful learning materials and alot of tips. programs that I use (3DS Max with plugins like after burn, Fume FX, polyboost, VRay - real flow - ZBrush - boujou for 3d camera tracking - PFTracking - deep uv - After Effects - Photoshop) all that programs I mastered it I am also have a very good knowledge in AutoCAD. I love music I making it I am also sing rap songs , I use (FL studio - ACID - soundforge - drum station) and alot of usual programs that alot of people know it like ( movie maker - ulead vedio studio - etc.)

cave


The Cave

No comments: